Re: F11 and PulseAudio

The problem is not so much pulseaudio, I think.  Pavucontrol and
paman provide decent management tools for that, even if I can't get
padevchooser to run.  The problem is that every application wants to
do its own thing.  I still can't get firefox (flashplayer plugin) to
talk to pulseaudio, for example -- there seem to be no configuration
possibilities for the Adobe flash plugin at all, and about:config in
firefox doesn't give me any useful options either.

Serves me right for running proprietary software, maybe...

Danny.
  http://dannyreviews.com/ - one thousand book reviews
  http://wanderingdanny.com/ - travelogues + photos
  http://danny.oz.au/ - information activism, blog