Re: F12 networkmanager, anyone else worried by this?

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 10:52:26 +0100
Ian Malone wrote:

> Is anyone able to reassure me that NM will finally work this time?

That's not the important question, the important question is:

"Will the old network stuff still be shipped on the install
media or at least available in the repos?"

As long as I can still chkconfig --level 2345 NetowkrManager off
and chkconfig --level 2345 network on I'll be OK no matter how
deluded the NM developers remain about their "replacement" :-).