Re: Startup logo on F11

On 07/21/2009 12:19 PM, Robert Nichols wrote:
Bradley wrote:
Can anyone quickly tell me how to permanently get rid of the startup logo for F11? I always want to see the startup messages while it's booting up. I probably could figure it out by digging into the system but if anyone quickly knows what to change to eliminate it, would be appreciated.

In your grub.conf, get rid of the "rhgb" and "quiet" kernel parameters.

Thanks, this was exactly what I was looking for. BTW, what is the "rhgb" for?

Bradley