Re: 3 finger salute gone in F11

On Wednesday 22 July 2009 04:25 AM, Neal Becker wrote:
suvayu ali wrote:

2009/7/21 Gabriel VLASIU<gabriel vlasiu net>:

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009, suvayu ali wrote:

Is there a way to do this from the command line? I use XFCE and
WindowMaker, I found no way of doing this from XFCE. I could setup a
keyboard shortcut to get this back, but what command do I bind the key
combination to?
cp /usr/share/hal/fdi/policy/10osvendor/10-x11-keymap.fdi
/etc/hal/fdi/policy/ reboot

Hi Gabriel,

I did as you suggested, but I still can't kill X by
Ctrl-Alt-Backspace. Any thoughts?

setxkbmap -option -option terminate:ctrl_alt_bksp

This works but the result does not persist through reboots. I will try Gabriel's suggestions and post back.

--
Suvayu