Re: What is this .gvfs directory?

On 07/22/2009 07:17 AM, davide wrote:
Bradley<pursley001<at>  comcast.net>  writes:

I have my system do regular automated backups and just noticed that the
backups have been failing do to a ".gvfs" directory

there is a similar thread quite recent.
search into the archives, there is a solution (a dirty hack maybe) for the
backup issue.
Okay, read the thread but apparently there is no solution to this problem. Has anyone tried permanently "breaking" or disabling fuse so that it doesn't create the directory in the first place?

Bradley