Re: IPV6 stuck on, F11 (Bruno Wolff III)

2009/7/22 Bill Murray <william john murray gmail com>

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 10:28:46 +0200,
 Bill Murray <william john murray gmail com> wrote:

>   Ideas anyone please?

Are you using x86_64 with just the i586 version of nss-mdns installed?
If so install the x64_64 version and that will likely fix your problem.

Yup, this fixes it. Thanks for the fix - but its a little wierd that I got into this
place at all. I think I installed x86_64 F10 and then upgraded to F11.
I don't know why I have i586 nss-mdns. But maybe I misremembered
the above.
   Anyway its working now.

Ps Jim: Thanks for the ideas, but Bruno's fix was shorter.

Paul W. Frields just suggested the problem was I installed Chromium - he got
it in one!