Re: for kernel newbies on fedora

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 8:37 AM, Robert P. J. Day<rpjday crashcourse ca> wrote:

>  the next in my ongoing series for kernel newbies, with a fedora
> flavour to it.  once a week, like clockwork.  if you follow me on
> twitter, you'll know *exactly* when it hits the intertoobz.
>
>  http://cli.gs/q5XXS9

Can you go back to more of the kernel module stuff.  If you eventually
covered writing and reading to pci hardware addresses via a character
or block device using an interrupt controlled DMA transfer into a fifo
at the pci address I'd be your best friend for like 3 milliseconds or
however long the DMA transfter took to complete...whichever was
longest.

-jef