Re: FC 10 won't boot, hangs at GRUB

philbrog ptd net wrote:
> When I re-boot, the word GRUB appears on the screen and the
> system hangs there. I do not have an emergency boot disk, but
> I do have the FC 10 cd's.

The first CD of the set - the one you boot with to start the
install, should have the rescue option in the grub menu. If you need
help with fixing Grub using the rescue mode, let us know.

I do not know your level of skill, so I don't know if you could fix
Grub, or boot your system, from the Grub shell. It is usually easier
to boot into the rescue mode, and re-install Grub. For a fresh
install, doing an upgrade install is also an option to fix Grub.

Mikkel