cdrkit isoinfo and iso-info

Hi fellows,

I'm trying resolve problem with cdkit, isoinfo and iso-info(libcdio). cdrkit with his isoinfo don't implement Joliet and Rock Ridge. I have a bug(enhance) to make support for isoinfo and utf-8. I think it's waste of my time to make support utf-8 in isoinfo because iso-info support it.

Here is my solution.

1. Implement support utf-8 in isoinfo(waste of my time)
2. Disable isoinfo in cdrkit and put into spec file dependency to libcdio and make symlink from iso-info to isoinfo( it's nasty solution, but easy )

Does anybody have problem with point 2?

    Regards,
        Nikola