Loss Tray Icons for NetworkManager and Email

Hi,

When I tried to delete an Icon/applet from my upper Gnome panel, two other Icons/Applets also were deleted.  There should have been no relationships between the icon that I explicitly deleted and the two that disappeared.  So far I have had no luck in getting them back.

The two icons are for the NetworkManager status and and unread email messages count.  Any ideas on how to get these two icons back?

Environment:
    Fedora 11
    Gnome
    Toshiba Laptop, Satellite A305.

--
  Steven F. LeBrun

Quote: "The objection to fairy stories is that they tell children there are dragons. But children have always known there are dragons. Fairy stories tell children that dragons can be killed."
     -- G.K. Chesterton