Loss Tray Icons for NetworkManager and Email

Steven F. LeBrun steven at lebruns.com
Thu Jul 23 13:09:06 UTC 2009

Hi,

When I tried to delete an Icon/applet from my upper Gnome panel, two
other Icons/Applets also were deleted.  There should have been no
relationships between the icon that I explicitly deleted and the two
that disappeared.  So far I have had no luck in getting them back.

The two icons are for the NetworkManager status and and unread email
messages count.  Any ideas on how to get these two icons back?

Environment:
     Fedora 11
     Gnome
     Toshiba Laptop, Satellite A305.

--
   Steven F. LeBrun

Quote: /"The objection to fairy stories is that they tell children there
are dragons. But children have always known there are dragons. Fairy
stories tell children that dragons can be killed."/
      -- G.K. Chesterton