Re: for kernel newbies on fedora

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 9:51 AM, Robert P. J. Day<rpjday crashcourse ca> wrote:
>  after which i will discover salt, and invent FM radio.

No need to invent FM radio. Openradio project already is already
working on the driver for one of the devices I need. The Echotek
gc314. Its too complicated to easily follow however. I was hoping for
something simplier. Perhaps you know if there is an existing driver
effort underway for the ADLink PCIe-7300A card? Somthing else I need
to port from qnx6 to a linux kernel module..but far far less
configuration options than the echoteck gc314.

-jef