Re: will we ever have radeon drivers that aren't crap?

On 07/23/2009 07:25 PM, Antonio Olivares wrote:
+1000

Except Kevin does not like nvidia, but ATM it is the one that works best for my machines.

Whoa! There are at least 4 Kevin's who are active here. I happen to prefer nVidia over ATI any day of the week. But I think I know who you are referring to. B^)

Regards,

Antonio

--
Kevin J. Cummings