Re: When will we ever have an upgrade with sound that just works ?

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 11:38 AM, Linuxguy123<linuxguy123 gmail com> wrote:
> I've been using Redhat/Fedora since RH8.
>
> It seems that every time we get a new version sound gets broken

Do you have any reason to believe that this is a systematic, common problem?

While PulseAudio doesn't meet my needs, leading me to remove it upon
install, I do not find my sound to be broken every release.

--
Fedora 10
(www.pembo13.com)