Re: Can't install Fedora 11

On 07/24/2009 12:13 PM, Alejandro Rodriguez Luna wrote:
Hi all, i just download and burned the DVD iso.

When i tried to install fedora, the installation doesn't recognize my
hard disk, with old fedora installtion works ok.

any ideas?, my motherboard is GA-M61SME-S2 from gigabyte, and the
chipset is nvidia nforce 405.

Try the route I eventually went on a number of machines:

	Install from F10 DVD

	Use preupgrade to upgrade to F11

	Don't forget to yum update after getting to F11

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome rcn com