Re: Hardware recommendations for a 64bit kvm server?

Philip Rhoades wrote:
People,

Suggestions on motherboards etc for running 2-4 virtual machines for general purpose uses (suppliers in Australia would be good!).

I can promise you will get lots of opinions, I would build a similar system with an Intel i7 CPU (920), ASUS motherboard with dual NIC, 12GB RAM, lots of case fans and a 500w or better power supply.

I will let you pick your own hypervisor.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>