Re: Why Fedora is for experts only?

On 07/24/2009 05:51 PM, Federico Sebastián De Malmayne Duppa wrote:
I'm trying to figure out what our great experts would lose if there was a
pause for choosing the kernel.

When booting, if you keep pressed the SHIFT key, you will have the grub menu.

Any other key may work, but shift was told to be the safest one.

Or just modify /etc/grub.conf and remove the hidden menu option or increase the timeout value.