Re: Choosing media plugins for firefox

On Thursday 23 July 2009 11:23 PM, Suvayu Ali wrote:
Hi everyone,

I used the gecko-mediaplayer for all embedded media content, specially
Divx streams. But since today's updates (totem was updated) the
gecko-plugin has stopped working. All embedded content gets played by
the totem plugin. about:plugins still says both totem plugin and gecko
plugin are installed.

Is there a way to restore the preferred media-plugin to gecko again?

I removed totem-mozplugin. I love totem as a standalone player, but for embedded content gecko-mediaplayer provides too many features to pass up. :)

--
Suvayu