Re: From the top... how do I get sound working in F11 ?

On Saturday 25 July 2009 00:31:09 Bill Davidsen wrote:
> PA is too damn fragile to use unless you are one of the few
> who has it work out of the box.

It's a funny thing, but I have three very different systems where PA has worked
perfectly out-of-the-box.  I'm not denying that some people have problems, but
going by my experience there must be many that don't.  Of course you never
hear from them ;-)

Anne