Re: 'Splain please re: mixer, alsa, pulseaudio and tvtime??

William Case wrote:
> Hi Mikkel;
>
> There is probably no need to reply to this post -- unless you see
> something obviously wrong.  I am just posting to get the results on the
> record -- so to speak.

OK - I have F11 in a virtual machine now, so I can play with the
differences while still having my normal setup running. To get a
list of the control names to use, you have to tell amixer to use
card 0, instead of the default. The default gives you the pulse
audio controls. Try:

amixer -c 0 controls

or

amixer -c 0 scontrols