[Slightly OT] Re: Ranter or evangelist?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jul 25 18:48:33 UTC 2009

On 07/25/2009 09:53 AM, gilpel at altern.org wrote:

> Jul 23 15:45:05 Updated: brasero-libs-2.26.3-1.fc11.x86_64
>
> Maybe the 32 bit version that you use always worked, I have no idea.
>
> I inquired about this too and had no answer.
>
> I can't discuss the matter further NOW. Sorry.

Since you are unwilling to discuss the matter further, I suggest you
file bug reports when there are problems.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_file_a_bug_report

The claims that it doesn't work are false. It might not work in specific
instances but that's true of pretty much all the software.

Rahul