networkManager is killing me

Hi all;

since the last networkManager update I've been having increasing lockups. It's
now at the point where more often than not I boot my machine (Dell M6400
running Fedora 10 x86_64), login and within a minute or two the machine locks
up and shuts off.

The only way I can work now for more than a few minutes is to disable wireless
in networkManager.

I need to fix this today, I'm thinking about one of the following (which are
all ugly, time consuming options):

1) backup my data and install Fedora 11
2) backup my data and install Kubuntu
3) somehow fix nm so I can once again use wireless?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance...