update for thunderbird on f11 ?

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 25 19:06:50 UTC 2009

Mail Lists wrote:

> I follow tb devel too - and b3 is way less buggy than b2 - and way
> better than tb 2.x. Yes there are still some issues ... it is s/w.

b3 seems to have less than b2, but they are still bugs, which from what i
have noticed, some are critical to a smooth operation and not worth upgrading
just yet. [similar to what has gone on with kde4]

> I installed the one in koji and it is working fine.

is this to say that koji release has fixed what mozilla has been unable to?

my questioning is not meant as a put down, but a desire to upgrade.

--

peace out.

tc,hago.

.