Firefox 3.5.1 broke my flash 3.5 worked fine

Is anyone else having problems with flash locking up after updating firefox to 3.5.1? I've noticed it on several flash pages that sound locks up or it completely locks the video. Things such as youtube have miraculously become unwatchable. There is also an issue with the CPU working it's ass off and rasing core temps for nothing while viewing flash pages. All of this happened when I updated I did not have this problem with firefox 3.5