Looking for XML Schema Editor for Fedora

Hi,

Can anyone recommend an XML Schema editor, to create XML Schema [XSD] files, that work in Fedora 11 for home use?  Freeware preferred.

I used to use XMLSpy which I liked but my previous employer owned the license and it was a Microsoft Windows binary.

--
  Steven F. LeBrun

Quote: "The objection to fairy stories is that they tell children there are dragons. But children have always known there are dragons. Fairy stories tell children that dragons can be killed."
     -- G.K. Chesterton