yum cleanup

I have been running yum with keepcache=1 to save rpms I install. Being busy I seem to have gotten several versions of some packages in /var/cache/yum. Is there a command which will delete anything listed in obsoletes without losing my copy of the most recent? I create a local archive of recent rpms to be nice to my network.

Using 'yum clean' does too much. :-(
--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>