Re: Playing quicktime movies on Firefox

On 26/07/09 07:01, Colin Paul Adams wrote:
"Suvayu" == suvayu ali<fatkasuvayu+linux gmail com>  writes:

     Suvayu>  2009/7/25 Colin Paul Adams<colin colina demon co uk>:
     >>  I don't know anything about MozPlugger - is it supposed to
     >>  invoke totem? The dropdown gives one alternative (Use Movie
     >>  Player (default)). Does this mean totem? I'm going to try it
     >>  and see if it works.

     Suvayu>  Along with the browser plugin, you need the gstreamer-bad
     Suvayu>  and gstreamer-ugly packages from rpmfusion.

I get no such package for both of these.

Apologies went to bed.

Get the above.

You need to install the rpmfusion.repos:
http://rpmfusion.org/Configuration/

Then go back to the site,
what will usually happen is,
PackageKit will usually find the correct codecs for you.
If not come back  to the thread.