Re: [Slightly OT] Re: Ranter or evangelist?

> On Sat, 2009-07-25 at 09:23 +0500, gilpel altern org wrote:

> And I've only
> had the briefest look at the Radio Canada website you've mentioned,
> primarily because I can't read French.  It's too difficult trying to
> figure out what to do on a website that's in a foreign language.  I
> won't be the only person in that position, either.

On http://www.radio-canada.ca

homepage, there's only one streaming video. You click on it, that's it:
you see if the image and sound play. Whether it's in French, Sanskrit,
Cantonese or Japanese is completely irrelevant.

Other links were directly to a feature in streaming video.