Three kinds of packages

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Sun Jul 26 21:26:28 UTC 2009

I would just like to remind people that there are not two (Fedora and non-free)
kinds of package, but three, the totally free (Fedora), the close source but
legal (fglrx and similar vendor drivers), and the only legal in the free world,
restricted in fascist countries.

I mention this because vendor drivers, while not open source, are free and legal
to use and redistribute. So let's not talk about rpmfusion and *forge software
as illegal, much of it is not, even  in the USA.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>