Three kinds of packages

I would just like to remind people that there are not two (Fedora and non-free) kinds of package, but three, the totally free (Fedora), the close source but legal (fglrx and similar vendor drivers), and the only legal in the free world, restricted in fascist countries.

I mention this because vendor drivers, while not open source, are free and legal to use and redistribute. So let's not talk about rpmfusion and *forge software as illegal, much of it is not, even in the USA.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>