Open SSH client error

Hello,

I just installed fedora 11 64bit on our server, the problem is I cannot connect to other Linux server using "ssh" the error says "ssh: connect to host 83.229.64.51 port 22: No route to host". Its strange because I already disabled the firewall and the selinux on this server and I can connect to that other Linux server using different computer and the firewall and selinux on that server is also disabled. Please help me.

Regards,

Richard R. Cahilig