Network Connections Stop After updates

  After installing the latest NetworkManager updates - my wireless
network just stops working and I have to hand re-initialize nm. I have
been trying to do backups - so the network load is high - whether this
is relevant or not I do now know.

  I do see a series of errors in /var/log/messages of the form:

   iwlagn: No space for Tx
   iwlagnL Error sending REPLY_TX_LINK_QUALITY_CMD: enqueue_hcmd failed: -28

  This started right after latest batch of updates including
NetworkManager-0.7.1-8

 thanks.