Re: Open SSH client error

Yes, I can ping the destination server. I already disabled firewall and selinux on both servers.

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 1:52 AM, Sam Varshavchik <mrsam courier-mta com> wrote:
Richard R. Cahilig writes:

Hello,

I just installed fedora 11 64bit on our server, the problem is I cannot connect to other Linux server using "ssh" the error says "ssh: connect to host 83.229.64.51 port 22: No route to host". Its strange because I already disabled the firewall and the selinux on this server and I can connect to that other Linux server using different computer and the firewall and selinux on that server is also disabled. Please help me.

Can you ping the destination server. If you can, it's a firewall issue. If you cannot, you have a networking issue.