KDE4 - Add menu to panel

Dmitrij S. Kryzhevich krege_lists at sibmail.com
Mon Jul 27 13:34:55 UTC 2009

> Hi all,
Hi!

> is it possibile to add a menu to the panel ? From the menu (right click
> on the app) I can add only applications; but I'd like to add an entire
> folder (with all submenu items) to the panel.
There was such a method: partial Lancelot plasmoid that could be placed on the
pannel. For now it is broken but it will be fixed in future release. If you
want it could be done in other way, useing Folder view plasmoid. Just add it
and point it to the folder where you'l put executables (scripts or symlinks).

--

Dmitrij S. Kryzhevich