Re: KDE4 - Add menu to panel

Il 27/07/2009 15:34, Dmitrij S. Kryzhevich ha scritto:

is it possibile to add a menu to the panel ? From the menu (right click
on the app) I can add only applications; but I'd like to add an entire
folder (with all submenu items) to the panel.

useing Folder view plasmoid. Just add it
and point it to the folder where you'l put executables (scripts or symlinks).

Thanks Dmitrij,
it's quite ugly (I can't use different icons), but it works! ;)

Ciao
Alessandro