Re: What is this .gvfs directory?

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 15:32:52 +0100
Ron Yorston wrote:

> OK, I finally found a way to inject the required variable into gvfsd's
> environment.  Create this file:
>
>    /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d/00-gvfs-disable-fuse.sh

Wow! Thanks for digging up that insanely obscure directory. Looks
like that is the place I can eradicate the input method stuff
that whines at me sometimes as well. (I'm always on the lookout
for how to disable stuff - linux would be at least 1000 times
easier to use if they'd just document how to disable everything
even if they aren't gonna write any other documentation :-).