Problem with F11 and Broadcom b43 wireless

Andrew Robinson awrobinson-ml at nc.rr.com
Mon Jul 27 14:45:31 UTC 2009

I never got a reply to this query. I tried everything I could think of
with Network Manager to get it to work with no success. I finally
reverted to Fedora 10. I installed the exact same drivers in F10 that I
tried in F11 with b43-fwcutter. The wireless has never disconnected
itself in F10. So I guess I'll forgo F11 on my laptop and hope that F12
works better.

Andrew Robinson