Re: Option to select desktop

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 10:23:44 +0530
RAMAKISHOREBABU KOPPULA <rkbabu koppula gmail com> wrote:

> Thank you for the reply. I have installed 'switchdesk' package and
> also created the /etc/sysconfig.desktop file, but it not working.
>
> What should I do next?

Provide more information.

What version of Fedora are you running? 10, 11, ??

Which desktop environments have you installed?  Gnome, KDE, XFCE, ??

What is your default login? Gnome, KDE, XFCE, ??

Did you install clean or upgrade to your current version?

Was it from a LiveCD, DVD, network, etc.?

Anything else you think is relevant.  i.e. any manually changed
configuration files, outside packages, etc.

The above will mainly establish whether you have any alternatives.

I probably won't be able to help, but with the information someone else
might be able to see what is wrong.