Re: Streaming video capture problem

I was able to see the video on F9 however no sound.  On F11 I get nothing.  On F9 it seems mplayer and totem are the only applications I have been able to use to hear sound.  Firefox  and rythmbox generate no sound.  On F11 it's the same thing it seems mplayer is the only app that actually plays sound.  Firefox 3.5 wont play sound.  This all used to work just fine once.

Paolo