Re: Streaming video capture problem

On 27/07/09 16:32, David Boles wrote:
I have a friend that perched herself on a plinth in Trafalgar Square as
part of a 'live sculpture' project.

The streaming video is Flash. And the videos are archived can be viewed
later.

She want to show this to her mother but her mother has no computer to
view it with. Nothing that I have tried will capture the video.

Video located here:  http://www.oneandother.co.uk/participants/Margot

Any suggestions?

It plays fine in FF with Sound

use wget to grab the *swf

PackageKit should then prompt to install\find correct codecs.

If you can get it playing you may be able to then capture it as a theora video?