Upcoming IRC Classroom Sessions - 2009-07-27

Greetings.

This is a regular posting I am going to try and make every monday,
letting people know about the upcoming IRC classroom sessions that are
scheduled.

From the Classroom page at:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom
we currently have the following Classes scheduled:

Last week I ran a Class on using preupgrade. You can find the
log/summary of that Class at:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-classroom/2009-07-21/fedora-classroom.2009-07-21-01.00.html

We have several other classes in planning stages now, hopefully to be
announced soon.

Please see the above page for more information on signing up to teach a
class, providing feedback to the classroom mailing list or other
general information.

Hope to see you all there!

kevin