Re: Why Fedora is for experts only?

Tim wrote:

> On Mon, 2009-07-27 at 02:05 +0500, gilpel altern org wrote:

> And we've all be wondering why Windows doesn't "just work" for the last
> decade

I'm not. Their main problem was secrecy reigned even inside the box.
Everybody was developing its own little thing without seeing all the code.
Hence, the mess.

But this might change and, in order to gain market share, since the whole
world is so much used to Microsoft products, Linux has to do better.
Microsoft's problems don't make ours less important.