Re: lib64

On 28/07/09 16:17, Patrick Dupre wrote:
Hello,

Trying to load acroread, I get an error:
/opt/Adobe/Reader9/Reader/intellinux/bin/acroread: error while loading
shared libraries: libxml2.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory
libxml2 is really installed, but libxml2.so in in /usr/lib64 and
propably not in /usr/lib where it expected.

Did you install Acrobat with yum , or from source?
As I have just installed it as a test and do not get the error.