Re: F11 on Dell Studio 17

On 07/28/2009 04:55 AM, Alessandro Boggiano wrote:
Dell Studio 17
I just installed on Studio Hybrid without any hitches, except with the Intel vga at initial install, I had to feed the kernel a command "nomodeset" to get past the video card. But after I completed the Install and reboot, Linux had no problems with the Intel chipset, it had all the Intel drivers.
The Wireless card would be the only problem if any.