OpenOffice stock pictures path

Every upgrade to OO.org has resulted in a few of my documents missing
pictures. The pictures in question were OO.org stock pictures. In
particular, a ruler picture I used becomes a grey rectangle after
updating Fedora (9, 10, now 11).

Example:
OO.org 3.0
/usr/lib/openoffice.org/basis3.0/
became
OO.org 3.1
/usr/lib/openoffice.org/basis3.1/

I have to edit my documents to the new path so they work again.

Is there something I'm doing wrong or does OO.org (or the Fedora RPM)
need a change?

Thanks,
Michael