Rhythmbox no longer "sees" ipod

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Wed Jul 29 01:38:09 UTC 2009

I'm having this problem with banshee and amarok, on Fedora 11 too. The
advice I was given is to wait for it all to be fixed.

I hope gnupod will work.

I didn't upgrade, I did a clean install of Fedora 11 but from the days
of the beta.

I wonder if all this stuff will work as expected on Ubuntu...hmmm....I
do have a Ubuntu virtual machine installed.

Bob