Re: [fedora-classroom] Upcoming IRC Classroom Sessions

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 08:16:37 +0530,
  Roopesh Majeti <roopesh majeti gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,A small quick request. Is it possible to share the presentation material
> [ if any, prepared ] to all, so that, whoever misses the session, can
> atleast, get a glance of the training.

The classes get recorded and there are usually links to any external
materials in the logs. Though those aren't typically archived in Fedora
infrastructure as far as I have seen. So they may not be available
permanently.