Re: [fedora-classroom] Upcoming IRC Classroom Sessions

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 21:50:48 -0500
Bruno Wolff III <bruno wolff to> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 08:16:37 +0530,
>   Roopesh Majeti <roopesh majeti gmail com> wrote:
> > Hi,A small quick request. Is it possible to share the presentation
> > material [ if any, prepared ] to all, so that, whoever misses the
> > session, can atleast, get a glance of the training.
>
> The classes get recorded and there are usually links to any external
> materials in the logs. Though those aren't typically archived in
> Fedora infrastructure as far as I have seen. So they may not be
> available permanently.

Yes. All previous classes were archived on the wiki, you can see them
on the main Classroom page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom

Newer classes are using the irc meetbot function, and can be found at:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-classroom/
This site is backed up and should be available for a long long long
time. ;)

kevin