Re: Fedora 11 upgrade, sound solved

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 2:27 PM, Tarun Ramakrishna<lenkite gmail com> wrote:
> Half the people who are having sound problems are removing pulseaudio
> un-necessarily. As discovered several times already, the mixer setting is at
> zero. (I had the same problem too)

I followed the links provided in the original post and found the wiki,
http://pulseaudio.org/wiki/BrokenSoundDrivers , where they enumerated
various sound cards that do not work with PA. My sound device,
snd-ens1371, happens to be one of the broken ones.  Only way I can get
sound is to remove Pulse Audio.