F11: setting up a mobile 3G connection

Yesterday I got an USB card (Huawei 169.2) for connection to my mobile
provider (Tim in Italy)
I went to Network Manager and I set up my connection but it doesn't
show up in the available connection list (after wireless I suppose)
I note that I cant' set connection available to alla users as when I
apply modification I get:
Could not add connection
Saving connection failed: (0) Can't write connection type 'gsm'

What shall I do??? I am using a fresh installed F11 with full updates...

Tnx
--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag