Re: [Totally OT] Fedora is over - Hannah-Montana-Linux Rules

On 07/29/2009 10:34 AM, Frank Murphy wrote:
On 29/07/09 18:29, Anne Wilson wrote:
--snip--

A desktop aimed at 7-year-olds is reviewed by a 40-year-old - what do you
expect? Clearly the apex of objective reviewing.

Anne

Is not most children's *stuff* reviewed by adults.

I think the interesting part isn't the review (which was a joke) but rather that there is interest in having a Linux desktop for pre-teen girls (and maybe some boys). Looks like progress on the mind-share front to me.

Regards,

John