Re: Problems after a yum upgrade from F10 to F11

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 23:28:57 +0200
lars bjorndal broadpark no (Lars Bjørndal) wrote:

> I tried that too, without any difference - sorry.

Perhaps you could try some of the other vga options - 0x312, etc.  It
has been years since I set this up, don't have a list of them anymore.
Maybe someone else will give you a better answer.

> Hmm. Do you know the exact parameter name? Let me add that I also
> tried without wpa_supplicant enabled, and exactly the same happened.

No, I use network daemon for a hard wired connection, just remembered
seeing this for use with NM (with exactly that amount of detail).